Monday, August 8, 2011

Okay....here's the deal.......

Look, I'm just a dog. Driven by the need to eat, I'm always on the hunt (yes I know I look silly). Tell ya' what, John (my master) made me a deal I couldn't refuse, so here's the thing, I'm here to equate the similarity between filling the void in one's gut and in one's soul. If this verbal exercise is successful, I get extra rations so pay attention, it only takes a moment.


As you know, when you're hungry you eat, you get filled up and feel better. So, If you need to nourish your soul, you buy music. Seems pretty simple to me, even though I'm just a dog! So if you think I'm kinda cute (mind you, due to construction I was laid off back in May, so I'm not around much these days), come check out Birdman Sound for the most eclectic record selection around with smokin' new arrivals every week!! As John always says, "sharks get the best stuff".

By the way, my brother should have been wearin' this get up but he was way too busy lickin' his balls to get his shot at stardom. Oh well, I'll usually do anything to get a leg up on any situation, especially the nourishment thing...see ya!

No comments: